900.care logo
900.care logo

All articles

Are your products natural ?Updated a month ago

We really want to offer you products that are good for your body AND the planet! That's why all our formulas are 95% natural (minimum! πŸ˜‰). The remaining 5% is totally harmless and includes essential components for product effectiveness, like fluoride in our toothpaste. All the dentists we talked to said it's crucial in the fight against cavities! We've also gone for synthetic fragrances in our products – essential oils can be allergenic. But no worries, our fragrances have no allergens or phthalates. And hey, all our products are scoring big on Yuka (at least 93/100) πŸ‘.Β 

Was this article helpful?
Yes
No